Yogurt Sauce Challenge
We want to see the yogurt sauce you made! Share with us what you created for the Create Your Own Yogurt Sauce activity and challenge others to try your recipe at home. The Edible Schoolyard’s yogurt challenge will take place on Instagram over the next two weeks. This sheet details how you can participate.
All entries must be posted by May 11th, 2020 to be considered.
How To Participate
Fill out the Choose Your Own Yogurt Sauce sheet with your recipe.
Create a post on Instagram with 3 photos
- An image of your challenge sheet and recipe.
- A picture of one of the steps of you making the sauce.
- A photo of your yogurt sauce; either someone enjoying the yogurt sauce or of the final product.
- Tell us about the sauce you made. In your post’s comments tell us about why you chose certain ingredients. What did you eat your sauce with?
- Challenge someone! In your post, challenge someone to create a yogurt sauce recipe and ask them to post an image of what they made.
Don't Forget To
- Tag @edibleschoolyard in the photo and use the hashtag #EdibleEdAtHome
- Highlighted posts will be featured on our social media, Friday, May 15th, 2020.
- Posts from those you challenge will be featured on our social media, Friday, May 22nd, 2020.
- Check out our social media platforms the week of May 4th for video posts of The Edible Schoolyard staff sharing their recipes.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org